Some small pieces of software I have written.
- Kangoroo, a Japanese
dictionary software (available for English and German+English) with the feature of
"jumping" from Kanji to Kanji
- Zpettro, a sound spectrum analyzer and digital
tuner for Zaurus.
- LightMap, a software for displaying small-scale maps,
together with waypoints and tracks downloaded from a GPS receiver.
- FigBib, organizing
figure databases with BibTeX
- Tiffprocess, extracting two
text pages from one tiff image (works with multipage tiff),
e.g. for processing scanned documents
- Pubhtml, automatically
generating a list of publications in html from BibTeX
like this one
- cleanlatex, a small collection of perl scripts
to clean a latex source in order to transform a manuscript into a camera-ready
version for sumbission
- software and information related to Sharp Zaurus, including a page
on how to connect it to a Garmin eTrex GPS receiver