- Thomas Zeugmann, Shin-ichi Minato, Yoshiaki Okubo,
You can take a look at the Table of Contents,
and the Preface
(Preface in Japanese).
The book is accompanied by 15 sets of
slides (in Japanese and English) which can be found on the CD-ROM.
Some additional material may be found here.
- Peter Auer, Alexander Clark, Thomas Zeugmann, and Sandra Zilles (Eds.)
- Sanjay Jain, Rémi Munos, Frank Stephan, and Thomas Zeugmann (Eds.)
- Nader H. Bshouty, Gilles Stoltz, Nicolas Vayatis, and Thomas Zeugmann (Eds.)
- Jyrki Kivinen, Csaba Szepesvári, Esko Ukkonen, and Thomas Zeugmann (Eds.)
- Marcus Hutter, Frank Stephan, Vladimir Vovk, and Thomas Zeugmann (Eds.)
- Ricard Gavaldà, Gábor Lugosi, Thomas Zeugmann, and Sandra Zilles (Eds.)
- Osamu Watanabe and Thomas Zeugmann (Eds.)
- Yoav Freund, László Györfi, György Turán,
and Thomas Zeugmann (Eds.)
- Naoki Abe, Roni Khardon, and Thomas Zeugmann (Eds.)
- Michael M. Richter, Carl H. Smith, Rolf Wiehagen, and Thomas Zeugmann (Eds.)
- Klaus P. Jantke, Takeshi Shinohara, and Thomas Zeugmann (Eds.)
Algorithmic Learning Theory
6th International Workshop, ALT '95,
Fukuoka, Japan, October 1995, Proceedings, Springer 1995.
For further information, please contact
"thomas" at "ist.hokudai.ac.jp"
The documents distributed by this server have been provided
by the contributing authors as a means to ensure timely
dissemination of scholarly and technical work on a
noncommercial basis. Copyright and all rights therein are
maintained by the authors or by other copyright holders,
notwithstanding that they have offered their works here
electronically. It is understood that all persons copying this
information will adhere to the terms and constraints invoked
by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted
without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
This page is updated whenever new information is available.
Last update February 25, 2016.